Gallery Post Format Title
Music is an art form and cultural activity whose medium is sound organized in time. The common elements of music are pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and its associated concepts tempo, meter, and articulation), dynamics (loudness and softness), and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture (which are sometimes termed the “color” of a musical sound).
Different styles or types of music may emphasize, de-emphasize or omit some of these elements. Music is performed with a vast range of instruments and vocal techniques ranging from singing to rapping;
There are solely instrumental pieces, solely vocal pieces (such as songs without instrumental accompaniment) and pieces that combine singing and instruments. The word derives from Greek μουσική (mouse; “art of the Muses”).
List with Bullet Points:
- Australia: pitch, timbre, texture, dynamics and expression, rhythm, form, and structure.
- UK: pitch, timbre, texture, dynamics, duration, tempo, structure.
- USA: pitch, timbre, texture, dynamics, rhythm, form, harmony, style/articulation.
List with Numbers:
- Soprano instruments: flute, violin, soprano saxophone, trumpet, clarinet, oboe, piccolo
- Alto instruments: alto saxophone, french horn, english horn, viola, alto horn
- Tenor instruments: trombone, tenor saxophone, guitar, tenor drum
- Baritone instruments: bassoon, baritone saxophone, bass clarinet, cello, baritone horn, euphonium
- Bass instruments: double bass, bass guitar, bass saxophone, tuba, bass drum
Insert Table in your blog post or pages too:
This is the list of top-ten out of the best-selling albums on the Oricon. The Japanese albums chart had been separated into LPs (started in 1970), cassette tapes (introduced in 1974), and compact discs (launched in 1985) charts until they were unified in January 1987.